In my earlier post, I had mentioned a list of the bestsellers that I personally read. I truly appreciate the vision, language, feelings and vocabulary that the respective writers incorporated to create a complete new world filled with elements of aspirations, dreams, love, hope, courage, separation, tragedies, happiness, adventure and compassion.
I am filling this blog post with some of the novels I have read and some I am looking forward to.
1] Love Story – Erich Seagal (A heartwarming, brilliant masterpiece)
2] Picture of Dorian Gray – Oscar Wilde (Thriller)
3] Shyamchi Aai – Sane Guruji (Highly Recommended)
4) Dear John – Nicholas Sparks (Romance)
5) The Notebook – Nicholas Sparks (Romance)
6) Pursuit of Happiness – Christopher Gardener – An enlightening story of a struggling father
7) The Last song – Nicholas Sparks (Family)
8) Anna Karenina – Leo Tolstoy (An outstanding saga of passion and love)
9) DevDas – Sharatchandra (Tragedy)
10) A women in white – Wilkie Collins (Suspense)
11) White Nights – A short story by Fyodor Dostoevsky (Deeply emotional, an engrossing short story)
12) Far from the madding crowd – Thomas Hardy
13) Little Men – Louisa May Alcott (Family)
14) Jo’s Boys – Louisa May Alcott (family)
Every individual novel in this list has a substance of love, togetherness, thrill, solitude, suspense, hope that will bound to connect you to the characters in the book. So far this is the list of the classic masterpieces and upcoming novels, so if you have any books for recommendation, please let me know. I would love to include your titles in my bookshelf. Hope you will love this article.